Location: Cedartown; Corner of Main Street (east side) & Gibson
Status: No longer standing
Originally: Harris Hotel (1874), Right/Wright House (1890), Central Hotel (1901)
“The Right House, described as a home-like hotel, had a good reputation and excellent facilities. The hotel was established in 1890 and located on the corner of Main and Gibson Streets, making it accessible to Cedartown’s Main Street but on the south end.” Polk County, Georgia: The First One Hundred Years by Larry D. Carter
Later called the Pioneer Building with these offices: Dr. Elliott, Dr. Owen (dentist), Dr. Broadwick
First building in the county with an elevator.